Pages

Monday 21 June 2010

KATE MCGILL PLAYLIST

With a tour by Kate Mcgill starting this week I thought I would create a playlist, imagining that she might play 12 of my favourite tracks. Obviously I hope she plays a lot more than 12, and maybe throws in a few as yet unheard songs, but I must say deciding what to leave out was the hardest part of this task. So, another 12-track playlist may well be coming soon!




Track List:

  1. short straw - Kate McGill
  2. looking for me - Kate McGill
  3. kids - mgmt 
  4. fall...i fell - Kate McGill
  5. The Only Exception - Paramore 
  6. melancholy melody - Kate McGill
  7. Sweet About Me - Gabriella Cilmi 
  8. i'll always think too much of you - Kate McGill
  9. little boat - Kate McGill
  10. lost in love - Kate McGill
  11. sweet disposition - the temper trap
  12. I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry 

No comments:

Post a Comment